Easy to Store: Ergonomically designed
Package quantity 1
All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only.Actual product may vary due to product enhancement
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- Dragon Ball Kai 950 piece Porunga 95023 (japan import)
- Redcat Racing Aluminum Tuned Pipe with Manifold Vehicle, Racing Part Number 54086
- Trademark Fine Art WAP04078-C1414GG Melissa Averinos Wall Decor, Multicolor
- Games Workshop 99120110012 Necron Lychguard triarch Praetorian Tabletop and Miniature Game
- Toimsa 110 10Inch Speed Rider Bike
- Generic Sand Beach Kids Toys Construction Excavator Dump Truck Smart Cement Mixer Set 2
- EBBRO 1 43 F N DoCoMo Dandy Ryan 41 2008 White Red (resin model) (japan import)
- bluee & orange Personalised Christmas New Year Holiday Party Invitations Invites & Envelopes
- Solid color Stretch Sofa Cover Corner Slip Sectional Elastic niture Couch Predector Seat Case Lig Room Home Decor 17, Four-Seater
- Takamatsu-Kotohira Electric Railroad Type1100 Two Lead Car Formation Total Set (w Motor) (Pre-colord Kit) (Model Train)
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with